SAP S/4HANA Finance, which was previously called SAP Simple Finance, is the first business application developed for the S/4HANA finance platform. It is designed to remove traditional barriers between transactional, analytics, and planning systems to provide instant insights and on-the-fly analysis using all levels of financial data. A business decision maker, for example, can use SAP S/4HANA Finance to model data and create forecasts of potential decisions using real-time financial data from various systems.
The main advantage SAP S/4HANA Finance has is processing speed combined with integrated features for the various financial functions, such as financial accounting and management accounting. Because of this, SAP S/4HANA Finance allows for a much faster reconciliation of financial processes such as the quarterly close, and provides a single source of financial truth for the organization as a whole, according to SAP.
VR IT Solutions is one of the best simple finance training in Hyderabad we offer S/4 hana online training with well focused and career-oriented training program in s4 hana simple finance.
1) What is S/4 HANA and S/4 HANA System Landscape?
2) Changes in Basic Settings Configuration in SAP Finance and Controlling?
3) General Ledger:
a) Merging of General Ledger Account and Cost Element.
b) Why there is no reconciliation between Finance and Controlling?
c) Integration between FI and CO in S/4 HANA Finace?
4) Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable:
a) Business Partner configuration- vendor /customer master.
5) New House Bank Accounting in S/4 HANA by using Fiori Application.
6) Asset accounting:
a)Why Accounting principal is important in Asset Accounting Configuration.
b) Parallel Ledger Concept in Asset Accounting.
c) New functionalities in Asset Accounting balances uploading.
d) New Functionalities in AFAB- Depreciation Run.
7) Table structure in S/4 HANA and Universal general ledger Concept?
1) Why Cost Element accounting integrate with GL account?
2) Product Costing:
a) COGS split in Product Costing.
b) Variance Split in Product Costing
3) COPA new functionalities.
1) Pre requisites for S/4 HANA Migration.
2) Pre migration activities.
3) During migration activities.
4) Post migration activities.